Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MSN

Hello 4 Faith,

There will be a training next Tuesday to teach you how to set up a hotmail account so that we can chat online using MSN. I know some of you are already using MSN. You can now add me in your list. My account is agneszheng@hotmail.com. Hope to see you online! You can also drop me an email! ;)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WILL DROP A MESSAGE FOR YOU MISS ZHENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Miss Zheng i already have hotmail and msn!!!!

Anonymous said...

miss zheng.. i no msn how??????????!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi ms zheng i'm going to write message

Anonymous said...

Miss Zheng i already have hotmail and msn!!!!

Anonymous said...

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ms Zheng thks for giving instructions to do hotmail.
now i have hotmail,msn and yahoo messenger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with eunice

Anonymous said...

Ms Zheng can you please reply my email...

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah,
I did not receive an email from you. What is it about?

Anonymous said...

Really?? Then I didn't send it properly..So sorry
about Desaru trip...

Anonymous said...

Very sorry not about desaru it is so long time email already..
about kampong glam
so very sorry

Anyway i like my hotmail..

Thanks