Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Optical Illusion

Hi girls,
Something to share with you. This is an optical illusion. Can you see if we are looking down or up at the picture? Tell me what you think.




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi miss zheng it is so interresting

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It is so confusing and very nice???

Anonymous said...

ms zheng it is so confusing

Anonymous said...

ermmm.......a little confusing!But i think its up AND down!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I think we are looking up at it. I don't know if I am right but to me, it is right.

Anonymous said...

The people were building something and when I look up I see the sky and if I look down I see the ground............so confuse!"

Anonymous said...

the picture is very confusing i cannot tell witch is up or witch is down

Anonymous said...

both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ms Zheng it is sooooooooo confusing.can you tell me in class???

Anonymous said...

i dunno???

Anonymous said...

both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe