Hello class!
June holidays is around the corner. What are you going to do during the 4 weeks of holidays? Do share with us some of the exciting activities you have planned for the holidays.
For me, well I am going to Desaru with some of you in the first week of holidays. Other than that, I should be busy with doing some school work and I'll spend some time for relaxing as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I am also going to Desaru your vila and our vila are the same.For this June holiday me and vishalini are going to JURONG BIRD PARK,SINGAPORE ZOO,SENTOSA,NIGHT SAFARI and we are going to our cousin house because we never see for long time!
in the june holidays i am going to where lots of water are.hurray,do you know where it is the WILD WILD WET YAY!!!!!!!!!!!wish to meet you there if you go.yay!
hi miss zheng,i'm going to desaru too!but i just never get the group which i want to go to sobbb.....always like that , headache lah!but i'm still going to malaysia to visit my cousins and other relatives, for my exam marks,i'm very proud of my hardworking(65)so my mum's going to give me a reward that is i can buy anything i want and go any places ,i am so fortunenate!anyway,i am looking forward at seeing you in desaru!
hello
sian lah cannot get to play.headache lah
hello ms zheng im going to desaru too , see u there
I AM STAYING AT VILLA 20 MISS ZHENG
I am sorry miss zheng about the comment that said raabidah actually my sister go and to something and she put her blogger.
Hi Ms Zheng...I am also going to Desaru. Then on 31 0f May, I am going to Indonesia... Finally, I can meet my father and my previous school friends again..
miss zheng...i think i enjoy being wit my group, priviously, i wrote that i dont like it is only a typo lol sry i also enjoy bein wit my room mates and group mates,i miss the the time in desaru!
Ms Zheng , It was so fun going to Desaru. The food was delicious.I love the room that we went because my bed is soft and comfortable.Im gonna miss sleeping in that bed with my room mates. The boat trip was insteresting , I saw fireflies glowing in the dark . Its so good to be there!
hi ms.zheng how are you?hows the trip to desaru?take care and God bless you....
GOD BLESS
dear ms zheng could u put more staff like more things
I am also going to Desaru we both are staing in the same vila. I ,Nabilah n Vishalini were the same room mate. I will be going for a holiday to Malaysia.I am sure i will be having gerat fun!
Post a Comment