Thursday, July 24, 2008

P4/5 Camp

Dear 4 Faith,

I am sure all of you who attended the camp had great fun. I have enjoyed myself too. I will be uploading some of the pictures taken at the camp in this post. I hope you give some comments about the camp.

Comments:
(1) State three things that you like about the camp.
(2) State two things that you dislike about the camp.
(3) If you have to attend another camp like this, would you want to attend? Give one reason.

I look forward to reading your comments!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.camfire,out door cooking,Dragon boat

2.Night hike and the toilets hahaha

3 yes but i do not no why


p.s.If i go to camp next year can you make sure the toilets are clean?????

Anonymous said...

hi ms.zheng....i didn't go to the camp...but if we have another camp..i would love to go...was it fun?...

Anonymous said...

1)the Dragon boat,Nature giuded walk and Flying fox.
2)washing the toilets and the area cleaning.
3)yes.We can learn something from the camp.I will go if the toilets were clean and no frogs are in there.

Anonymous said...

yes of course patricia

Anonymous said...

1)dragon boating and rock climbing


2) toilets and doams


3)yes it would be so much fun!!!!!

Anonymous said...

1.campfire,dragon boat and out door cooking.

2. night hike



3. Yes it will be great

Anonymous said...

1)flying fox,dragon boating and nature guided walk

2)toilets and rock climbing

3)yes.because it is fun and may be we might hear jokes.i will also go if there is everything i like.examples like no mosquitos,toilet cleaning,ants and scary things.

Anonymous said...

1.Flying fox,dragon boat,night hike

2.Out door cooking and nature giuded walk.

3.yes.but if only have flying fox.

Unknown said...

1. I like the Camp very much1
campfire as i was the chicken,Dragon boating,Day hike,night hike.

2.I dislike the toilets as they were very dirty.

3.I like the food because it was tasty but the food was repeted again n again thats way some of us got bored n disliked the food like me!

Anonymous said...

I like dragon boat,outdoor cooking and the rope climbing.i really enjoy it very much.i hope you enjoy it.The place is quiet nice to me.When at night,it is very cold.thats all i can type.

Anonymous said...

i would love 2 see n save the pictures