Thursday, March 6, 2008

End of Term One

Dear 4 Faith,

Congratulations! You have complete term one and there are only three more to go! So far I have enjoyed teaching all of you. What about you? I think your behaviour can be improved. You know how noisy on the last day of school and I had to scold you so many times. Can all of you control yourselves and be more caring for your friends? I really wish you can be more matured next term. Well, I must congratulate the yellow group for showing good behaviour in class. I'll be giving out the prizes next term. As for the rest of you, I am sure you will get a chance to be the winner for next term. Work hard!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms Zheng , Thank you for giving me a lolipop and a highligther for winning the best behaviour on term one.
I wish the other groups will win term two.(just to be fair)

Anonymous said...

Hi Eunice,

You are welcome. Hope you like the gifts. I also wish other groups can win. Let's see how they perform this term. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Ms Zheng, erm......I think its last month u gave me a best behaviour present.
The present is pretty nice,hope others to get it too or they will me 'JEALOUS'!And here i said a big THANK YOU to u!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.glitterfy.com/][img]http://img19.glitterfy.com/91/glitterfy082444T465D33.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

SO FAR TERM ONE HAD BEEN FINISH.HOPE YOU WILL GIVE US MORE GIFTS.

Anonymous said...

fvgberhn cfb,jf

Anonymous said...

SO BAD

Anonymous said...

hope to recive more competition

Anonymous said...

more mashmallow