Can you still remember we went to the Esplanade in term 1? It was an eye-opening and meaningful experience for me. How about you? Can you share your experience. Reflect the 3 questions below and share your answers.
(A) 3 things I enjoyed most about the trip and why.
(B) 2 things I disliked about the trip and why.
(C) 1 useful thing I have learnt from this trip.
Well, as promised, I am going to share some of the nicer photos that I have taken for you. Enjoy!
From,
Ms Zheng
8 comments:
Ms Zheng I really enjoyed our esplanade tour. I saw the durian shaped building last time but never get to go in so its so interesting going in the first time.
Ms Zheng this are my answers for your questions: The tree things I enjoyed are the durian shaped building , the concert and the theatre.I liked it because it was the first time I went in the building and watched the concert.I liked all that i've experienced in the trip.The useful thing I've learned the theatre which had big red curtains to avoid loud noises from the outside of the building
dear miss zheng,
when i go in the 'durian' , i feel like i'm a food inside the 'durian'when i go out of the 'durian'i feel like eating it!lol just joking
MS ZHENG,it was fun but smelly
It was so amaizing!I learn the wholething about esplanade tour.We went to the tconcert hall,the theatre and the durian shaped building.I wish every monday,tuesday and thursday we go there.
what a experiencing day.
is very fun
i really like to go to heritage places. when i go back to philippines i am going to tell my family wat did i learn to this learning journey.
Post a Comment