Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello

Dear 4 Faith,

This is a blog where we can share ideas and everything about. Hope you will have a good time reading the posts written by me, your beloved teacher and the comments written by your friends.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the class is noisy and challenging. We can improve by keeping quiet and do not be so challenging.

Anonymous said...

hi everybody,did you know our class is very noisy.

Anonymous said...

Hello Naveet,

Thank you for your comments. Do you have any ideas how to improve the class?

Anonymous said...

Our class is challenging in homeworks, maths and many many more. Our class thinks that challenging is not fun but for me its actually very fun because easy is not exciting at all!

Anonymous said...

Our class hates mathemathics so much because its very challenging,but for me its very good to have challenging math problems because easy math problems are not exciting.I think we should have more math homeworks to let them realize that mathemathics are fun to learn.

Anonymous said...

I think that our class is the best.Our class teacher teach us that we can understand.Everybody said that it is very noisy,but I say that it is not noisy.Sometimes only there are noisy.

Nabilah said...

I think that our class is the best.Our class teacher teach us that we can understand.Everybody said that it is very noisy,but I say that it is not noisy.Sometimes only there are noisy.

Anonymous said...

hello!I had so much fun reading this!I had read that yellow group won and going to win prize yey! wish the other group could win next time!

Anonymous said...

i hpe that our class volume will lower down when jacinta comes in.

Anonymous said...

Dear all,
Thank you for leaving your comments. I'm sure the class will be better behaved this term. As long as everybody puts in her own effort and have more self-discipline, we can be better. Do you agree?

Anonymous said...

Ms zheng, can you add me in friendster oh and what am i going to get for the five stickers i have?

Anonymous said...

Ms Zheng I agree that we will be more behaved this term.
We will show a good behavior for all terms from now onwards.

Anonymous said...

Ms Zheng I wish that our class will have presents like each is one whole bar of crunchy chocolate for childrens day.
Its unfair if only each of pupils get only one pen or something cause in teachers day so bad we give very attractive things to teachers but for us no good.

Anonymous said...

hhhheeeelllooo!here goes the comment of mine.....
I think that class is QUITE noisy but is attentitive.I hope we will have more learning journeys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hate this school, i hate this class, i hate the teachers and the student,,,,,,,,,,I HATE SCHOOL!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with Yarlini.

Anonymous said...

Ms Zheng I have 5 stickers already! Ms Zheng why do Yarlini hate school?

Anonymous said...

ALL ABOUT HATING!!

Anonymous said...

WHY DOES yarlini hate the school????

Anonymous said...

so stupid lay yarlini

Anonymous said...

O MY GOSH? WHY? yarlini

Anonymous said...

ms zheng my super best friend is j.

Anonymous said...

WHO IS J SHARIN??? jUSTIN??? JUSINTA????

Anonymous said...

ITs Justinne Tuyo

Anonymous said...

hello its me jing wen.ms Zheng i think i am quite funny.DO I?

Anonymous said...

IS JUSTINE YOYO








HAHAHEHE

Anonymous said...

I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID JUSTINNE YOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Anonymous said...

hi! i think our class is not that so good in maths. i wish we can have more worksheets about maths. our teacher in non mother tongue give us challenging word problems and we are trying to solve it so we can learn more about word problems.

Anonymous said...

i think my class is good but noisy :)